With a hoard of Easter chocolate in the house, we thought it may be a good time to share with you one of our favourite recipes created in the brilliant Houno oven.
Indulge your taste buds with the easiest recipe ever for a classic chocolate brownie. Follow our preparation and tips for the best baking results.
250 ml Espresso
700g Dark chocolate
350g Plain flour
1. Melt the butter and add the chocolate, stir until the chocolate has melted.
2. Whisk the egg, flour, sugar and espresso together well.
3. Then add the melted butter and chocolate and continue to whisk.
4. Line a 60mm tray with a piece of baking paper and pour the mix into the tray.
5. Once baked let the brownie cool before serving.
Bake using the following steps
– Preheat – 190°C – 1 min
– Note – Insert product (An alarm will sound)
– ClimaOptima – 175°C – 30% Humidity – 25 mins
IDS top tip!
Add nuts or white chocolate buttons for a different style of brownie.
Enjoy baking and please don’t hesitate to send us comments or share pictures of your recipes on social media using hashtag #IDSrecipes